Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Winter Wonder Land here in Henderson NV



Wow this is way to cool it is snowing it has been snowing for 6 hours here in Henderson and is going to snow into the night. This ROCKS. The kids are having so much fun we rode the quad and made we made a snow man. When I say the kids all have fun that means the adults to the kids came out in all of us.


My little snow baby Kayden didnt want to come in.
The Back yard and the pool.

The Christmas Lights in the SNOW.



The Magnolia Tree in the snow

Meki not to sure about this white stuff.

Our little snow man.


Austyn Devin Kayden Freezing in the snow.

Levi on the quad this ROCKS!!! You should try it.


Tyson on the quad..
Bobby on the Quad this is slippery.

Aaron sliding all over the place.

2 comments:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is so good......

Michelle Campbell said...

I loved seeing you guys come driving by on the quad. That was Great! haha. That snow was crazy! Wow. I loved it, but I have to admit I'm glad it's gone. It was gorgeous, but freezing! haha. And I keep forgetting we don't own snow apparel! haha. I've been way behind on my blog, but I just posted pics of Aaron's reunion with the boys! Also, I can't thank Aaron enough for being out running at 3:30 am and watching our kids so Clint could be at the hospital when I got there in the ambulance. I was so surprised and relieved to see him, and when he told me that Aaron volunteered to stay there until my parents got there I just wanted to cry! You guys are great! Thanks for being our friends!