Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sea World San Diego

We went to Sea World and when I say we I mean me and my 3 kids and Britney and her husband Howie and their 4 kids and my mom and Tyson and Jillian, We met my mom in law there and her fiancee and his son also my sis in law Ambyr was there with her sis's baby. It was so much fun we had 9 kids there and Devin who is 10 was the oldest one there . So the ages of the kids were 10,8,8,6,3,1,1,1 and 6 months. It was so much fun. We were there from 9am to 9:30pm. So many great memories.
Jia waitting to feed the Dolphins
Tali Devin Ezias and Austyn wating to feed the
dolphins
Ezias just so cute
Howie and his new hair
Tyson just wondering Got Milk!!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. I wish that we could have been there with you guys. And I LOVE Howie's hair! Haha.